Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayers and Fasting

Hey everyone, this is Rob putting in a note at Angela's request. Tomorrow 2/24 and Wednesday 2/25 along with some friends, we are going to be fasting and praying for the complete healing of Mary Grace, prior to our visit to the doctor on Thursday morning. We are only fasting from 8am to 12pm, and this can be a complete fast, only water and bread, depriving yourself something in the morning that you normally have (like coffee), or whatever you feel comfortable with.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support and prayers, and Angela should probably resume posting on Wednesday.

-Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,

I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at Amber's baby shower. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been following your blog and you are such an incredible inspiration. I am fasting with you today and praying for Mary Grace's complete healing.

amy

Anonymous said...

I've been prayin like crazy the past 2 days...and I miss you guys, come home!!!