Monday, September 9, 2013

5 months old! Pics and milestones

I'm five months old!
I can almost sit up on my own for a few seconds.
 
 
I've lost almost all of my hair!
But I'm still cute :)  My new hair is coming in blonde.

 
At night, I am still a tricky baby.  Some nights I sleep great, and others I like to party until 12am....or wake up and party at 4am.  I still sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room, but I will be transitioning to the crib in my new room pretty soon.  I roll over onto my tummy at night, and that used to wake me up and make me really upset, but now I have figured out how to roll onto my tummy and sleep :) Ahhhhh.....

 
I can talk......a lot.  Mommy thinks it is just babble, but I know exactly what I am saying! 
I still love bathtime.  It might be my favorite time of the day! 
After baths, I like to sing a song about being "so fresh and so clean".
I've also started to eat baby food.  I am still in stage one foods and Mommy mixes in oatmeal cereal with them.  So far I have tried sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, and pears.

 
 I'm about 14lbs and starting to look too long for my infant carseat!
Mommy can't believe I'm growing so fast! 
See you next month!

2 comments:

Aanchal said...

There are so many baby hair brands in the industry, making the right choice for Natural baby products can be overwhelming and after researching for so long i came across the moms co. which is a toxin free baby products brand and they have such great products.

Kendrick said...

Great blog thanks for posting this.