Wow...Friday again?? Where is the time going??
1. First, Rob is doing quite a bit better....I think yesterday (Day 8 since surgery) he started to turn a corner! Which is really good since his meds are starting to run out! He was up quite a bit yesterday, and talked more than I've heard him talk in the last week! He even was able to eat a little bit of pad thai!! Go baby! :)
2. Today is Rob's birthday! Happy 31st Birthday, Sweetie! Now we are on our way to 40! Okay...well, 35! ;)
3. I made a cheesecake for his birthday (thought it might be soft enough for him to have a few bites and it looks beautiful! I'm super excited about it! Maybe I will post a pic tonight once it's all chilled and birthday-ready with a candle! I hope it's delicious! I happen to LOVE cheesecake....who's birthday is it again?
4. I am sooooooo ready for this baby to come out. The newest thing going on with me is a sharp, searing hot pain in my right hip when I cough....lovely. And sometimes when I'm just sitting or standing around. Maybe I could cough the baby out....hmm....I'll have to try this!
5. My brother and his girlfriend brought me dinner last night (sooooo sweet!)....I chose sushi. Really good sushi. Yes, I know I shouldn't be eating raw fish when I'm pregnant...it was a roll and I think it had eel in it. And it was delicious...I do not feel guilty. It was so nice not to have to make dinner!!! Thanks Matt and Cassie!
6. The weather is GORGEOUS today....the high is supposed to be in the low 80s!!!!!!! I've been trying to do a little re-landscaping outside to put me into labor ;) And I'll have to get back out today and do some more!
7. This morning has been soooo productive! I'm really into productivity! I got up and showered, made coffee, made 2 batches of homemade potato soup (1 for us for dinner and 1 to take to a family who just had a baby), then I simultaneously made birthday pancakes for Rob as well as started the cheesecake!!! Oh wait, and I forgot that I made a chocolate pudding pie for the family who just had a baby, as well! Busy, busy, busy! But feels so good to get all that done and now I've got the rest of the afternoon free until I need to deliver the dinner tonight! Go me! Maybe all this action coupled with the supermoon tomorrow night will do the trick!