Sunday, March 26, 2017

One Post a Month: March

Phew....I'm sneaking March's post in a few days early.  I feel like our family has been hit by the plague this year...a plague of sickness.  After all but one of us caught norovirus at the beginning of March (I think it was March? All this sickness is running together), now Caroline (3) has the flu....and what appears to be pink eye.  Poor kid.  We cannot catch a break.  I used to read peoples' posts on facebook and think, "Wow....their family is always sick!"  And now, well, I am that family!  Sadly it has caused us to miss quite a few days of co-op this year, which has been super frustrating.

In more positive news, we celebrated Rob's birthday with a surprise for the kids!  You can watch the video below and see for yourself!




This past week, the only goat due this month successfully had twins all by herself!  I was checking her every hour....or sending a child to check her.  After the last report, I thought, "Ok, I'll go out to the barn and check on her in an hour."  Of course with four kids, I got distracted and got out there probably 10 minutes after she had finished kidding.  A buckling and a doeling.  They are doing great.

Sickness
Baby Goats
New Baby on the Way

I think we've covered all of March in those 3 topics!

I've been feeling quite sick with this baby and had to cancel a trip to see dear friends who we were supposed to meet in Asheville.  :(  That was a disappointment.  I am looking forward to feeling better, having an appetite and getting rid of the queasiness.

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Congratulations!!!
So happy for you all. : )

K said...

Wow, so excited to read this!!!!! Congratulations to the whole family!!!!!
...and Sorry for all of the illnesses....
Miss y'all! Love, Kate

Unknown said...

Hello everyone my names is Shari from Pensacola Florida USA i want to testify of a powerful man called Dr Great and how he helped me get pregnant,I and my husband have been married for 10 years now without a child to call our own i have done everything  i can but still couldn't get pregnant this was eating me up inside i was always ashamed whenever i and my husband go out because i see him playing with other children because he love kids so much one day when we got home i was crying bitterly i just couldn't bear it anymore i went online to look for fertility treatment when i saw someone testify of his great work and how he have help many in problems with his spell i decided to give him a try i contacted him through his email he assure me that it will take 24 hrs to cast the spell and i will be pregnant, 5 weeks after i felt ill so i went to see the doctor he confirmed that i was pregnant all thanks to this powerful spell caster Dr Great you are indeed a great man, now i believe that there is no problem without a solution he can also help you contact :
infinitylovespell@gmail.com

Commercial Cleaners Eagan said...

Appreciate this bloog post