Monday, April 12, 2010

Time for a change...

Nothing too dramatic...just my profile picture. 

I know, I know...I just recently changed it, you're thinking!

But here's the back-story:  Every time I look at that old profile pic (below)....


I can only see this:


Yes, that's right.....a goat.

Because my former profile picture was actually a picture of me holding a baby goat in my lap.  Of course the goat got edited out, but I still laugh every time I see it, knowing that I'm really cradling a goat ;)




It's been cracking me up ever since I put it as my profile...Thought I'd clue ya'll in to my behind-the-scenes fun, and give us all a little laugh :)

4 comments:

Kathleen's Catholic said...

Hey, where'd ya get the little toggenberg? My mom had a licensed dairy goat farm when I was growing up. They are adorable animals. Very joyful and so happy to see people. People would stop by just to see all the baby kids at the beginning of Spring. :-) Betcha didn't think someone could comment on THIS, huh? ;-)

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

I like both profile pics! Have a great week and thanks for the fun post!

Angela said...

Hahah! That is so funny Kathleen! No, I didn't think anyone could comment on my goat pic ;) We go and visit them at Carl Sandburg's (the poet) farm where they still raise the dairy goats...every spring they have new babies and they are just so much fun and so friendly :) Isabel LOVES them.

Kathleen's Catholic said...

I had no idea goats are raised on Carl Sandburg's farm. That's neat that you can visit them and enjoy the babies every spring. I remember coming home from school and finding my mom in the barn helping along a doe that was giving birth. An hour later, I was holding the brand new kids. They have that special baby smell, just like a puppy. And they liked to nuzzle their little snoots along my neck. It was a very special time of year, and I looked forward to it. Good memories!