Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Resolutions... Photo #1: Licking the batter

My husband laughs at resolutions for the new year, and I seldom make a true resolution, but I saw one challenge that I thought looked enticing and it made me realize that this would benefit my relatives too!  It is a 365 day picture challenge.  I have been very bad about taking and posting pictures of the kids, and for relatives who live far away, this has been very unfair and something I resolve to work on!  Starting today, I will be posting (hopefully a picture a day and I will number them so that I can see how many I wound up with by the end of 2015).  This will hopefully give my camera some adequate use this year and maybe improve my picture taking!

Now I am starting a couple of days late, but being late is a Holmes tradition.

So for your viewing pleasure, here is Photo #1: Licking the batter



No comments: