Friday, May 27, 2011
1. My weight has plateaued. I've lost 38lbs since having Ian....of the 53 that I gained!!! And I still have 15 more to go....sadly, it doesn't seem to be going! The first 35 pounds came off within the first 2 weeks...I'm not exaggerating. I'm not sure how it happened but I seriously lost 35lbs in 2 weeks...and 3 pounds in the next 4 weeks. I guess it's time to start exercising, huh? ;)
2. Ian woke up at 5:30am this morning. So it's 6:28am as I type this....he's happy...he just doesn't want to sleep...he just wants to lie there...awake...and wiggling.
3. Yesterday I took both kids to the pool...all by myself! I felt very accomplished! Of course Ian did not get in..we camped out in the shade and Isabel played in the shallow end, but I did it and survived.
4. We picked strawberries this week and so far have made homemade strawberry shortcake (yum!) and strawberry muffins. I think this morning we will do strawberry bread....frankly I'm running out of strawberry ideas.
5. Yesterday a solicitor came to our door and rang the doorbell. Not a big deal, right? Except that I have a "No Soliciting Here! Thank You!" sign on the door. He had the audacity to tell me that he saw my sign (!) but that this was really important. Do you think I bought any of what he was selling??? ;) I was fuming when he left!
6. Ian's baptism is June 11th! I'm looking forward to it!
7. Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative to Dreft, the baby detergent?
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wanna play a guessing game???
Guess who turned six weeks on Tuesday???
Awww...is this game boring you?? Don't fall asleep! It's you!!!
Yes, YOU turned 6 weeks on Tuesday!!! What you can't believe it either???
It's funny because it's true! I knew you would like that answer...
You just love being the center of attention these days...
What??? You have to share the attention with someone?? Who's that?
Awww....I knew you wouldn't mine sharing with her.
Happy six weeks, Ian! We are so blessed!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Inspired by Leila's comment on my last post about how she was surprised by Ian's dark hair after always seeing Isabel's blonde hair, I've come up with a game that I'll call Name That Baby! ;) Isabel wasn't always blonde, you see! I was as surprised as everyone else when she came out with dark hair and it slowly changed over to blonde.
So, one picture is of Isabel and the one is of Ian. Leave me a comment if you think you know who is who!
ANSWER: Isabel is in the top picture, Ian is in the bottom! That was fun! Might have to be a recurring addition to the ol' blog ;)